2022 GO FISH - CREW TAMPA BAY
Need Help? Contact Us
Friday, May 6, 2022
The event, which is celebrating 25 years, is a full day networking and fishing event for fisherman and non-fisherman alike with chartered fishing boats, land-lover activities, great food, drink and camaraderie, and a fun filled award ceremony.
With more than 250 members, CREW Tampa Bay is the leading organization for women in the Tampa Bay real estate industry. As part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier business organization, CREW Tampa Bay is dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. CREW Network’s membership of 12,000 professionals in 75+ major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate—providing our members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines.
2022 Go Fish Event Schedule:
"Master Angler" Prize:
Penn Pink Passion 7ft inshore Rod and Reel combo that has been perfectly balanced and tuned. The Reel is spooled with USA made Pink 15Lb test FINS Premium Superline Braided fishing line and accompanied by Evolution Drift Series 3600 series Topless Tackle Bag featuring innovative and convenient topless design, 5 matching Drift Series tackle trays, Ultra heavy duty polyester construction and many more features.
2021 Highlight Video:
2022 Go Fish Grand Slam Sponsors:
2022 Grand Benefactor and Diamond Annual Sponsors:
2022 Platinum, Gold and Silver Annual Sponsors:
Mobile Application Sponsor:
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
1 month 2 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
1 month 2 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
Angler Check-In (Breakfast Served)
05/06/2022 07:00 AM
Grand Slam Boarding (8:00 - 8:15 AM)
05/06/2022 08:00 AM
VIP Boarding (8:15 - 8:30 AM)
05/06/2022 08:15 AM
05/06/2022 08:30 AM
05/06/2022 11:00 AM
Grand Slam & VIP Return (Lunch Served)
05/06/2022 01:15 PM
All Anglers Return to Dock
05/06/2022 02:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
*Fjrst, Second, and Third Place awards will be determined by who catches at least three fish of different species from the five eligible species and will be based on the total inches of the longest fish from each eligible category.
*The Master Angler trophy will be awarded to the angler who catches at least four fish of different species from the five eligible species and will be based on the total inches of the
longest fish from each eligible category.
*The Sorry Charlie! trophy will be awarded to the angler who catches, with a hook, the "craziest" catch out of the water. Determination of the craziest catch will be at the discretion of the Go Fish Committee Leadership Team. Be sure to record everything you've caught in the "Sorry Charlie" category, from a guppy to a shoe!
Team Award trophy will be awarded to the team of anglers whose team catches the greatest number of inches of eligible fish.
*If there is a tie, the angler who submitted their final fish first will be the winner
*Anglers are eligible for one trophy in the individual award categories
Disclaimer Click to Read
COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver and Assumption of Risk
The individual named below (referred to as “I” or “me”) desires to attend certain event(s) or function(s) (each an “Activity” and together, the “Activities”) hosted by Commercial Real Estate Women – Tampa Bay Inc. a/k/a CREW Tampa Bay (“CREW Tampa Bay”). As consideration for being permitted by CREW Tampa Bay to engage in the Activities, I agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (this “Agreement”).
- The individual named below (referred to as “I” or “me”) is aware of the highly contagious nature of the 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) (collectively, the “Disease”) and the risk that I may be exposed to or contract the Disease or other infectious diseases by engaging in each Activity. I understand and acknowledge that such exposure or infection may result in serious illness, personal injury, permanent disability, or death. I acknowledge that this risk may result from or be compounded by the actions, omissions, or negligence of others, including the CREW Tampa Bay employees or volunteers. I understand that while CREW Tampa Bay has implemented preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Disease, CREW Tampa Bay cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Disease or other infectious diseases while on each premises where each Activity is being conducted (the “Premises”) and that being on each Premises may increase my risk of contracting the Disease. NOTWITHSTANDING THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DISEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY ENTERING EACH PREMISES TO ENGAGE IN EACH ACTIVITY WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED.
- I hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims, now known or hereafter known, against CREW Tampa Bay, and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, affiliates, members, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”), on account of injury, illness, disability, or death arising out of or attributable to my being on each Premises or engaging in each Activity and being exposed to or contracting the Disease, whether arising out of the negligence of CREW Tampa Bay or any Releasees or otherwise. I covenant not to make or bring any such claim against CREW Tampa Bay or any other Releasee, and forever release and discharge CREW Tampa Bay and all other Releasees from liability under such claims. I shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CREW Tampa Bay and all other Releasees against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities or expenses or costs of any kind (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or resulting from any claim of a third party related to the Disease due to my engaging in each Activity or being on each Premises.
- I am familiar with federal, state, and local laws, orders, directives, and guidelines related to the Disease, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance on the Disease. I will use best efforts to follow this guidance and follow all instructions of CREW Tampa Bay while on each Premises.
- I attest that the following statements are true upon entering each Premises:
- I have not traveled internationally in the past 14 days;
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States in the past 14 days
- I do not believe that I have been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- I am not currently awaiting test results from a recently administered COVID-19 test;
- I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities; and
- I am not experiencing symptoms of the Disease (such as cough, shortness of breath, or fever).
THIS DOCUMENT HAS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT, CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY. BY SIGNING, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE CREW TAMPA BAY.
Photo Waiver: By registering for this event, I give permission for CREW to use any photographs or videos taken at the event on its website or in promotional materials without compensation. I understand that CREW owns all photographs and videos taken at the event.