Bobby Holloway Jr. Memorial Fishing Tournament - 24th Annual
Keith PankeySpotted Sea Trout
Kenneth Shreve JrSnook
John ShanksSpotted Sea Trout
Colette RodgersSpotted Sea Trout
Chris FairallSpotted Sea Trout
brandon bucknerSpotted Sea Trout
Tom PerezSpotted Sea Trout
Josh CozadSpotted Sea Trout
Tony LeeSpotted Sea Trout
Jeff PetersonSpotted Sea Trout
Tyler SamphSpotted Sea Trout
Ian SampSpotted Sea Trout
Matt HurleySpotted Sea Trout
Bobby DavernSpotted Sea Trout
Jessie HarveySpotted Sea Trout
AJ DudaSpotted Sea Trout
Joe TrappSpotted Sea Trout
239 994 9305
Need Help? Contact Us
The 24th Annual Bobby Holloway Jr. Memorial Fishing Tournament
April 9, 2022
The Bobby Holloway Jr Memorial is a spring event that is popular with local anglers and receives tremendous support from sponsors. This support allows the Bobby fund to provide enrichment for virtually every local youth activity in sports, the arts, along with providing clothing, food and necessities and college scholarships. We truly strive to make a difference.
TOURNAMENT FORMAT: CATCH / PHOTO /RELEASE
- Largest Snook, Redfish, and Trout combined inches.
- Pine Island Big Snook Award - $2,500
- 1st Place $3,000
- 2nd Place $1,500
- 3rd Place $750
- 4th Place $500
- 5th Place - Free entry for next year!
24th Place - $1,000 (sponsored by Williamson Bros Marine)
- **New Prize** 2 team numbers will be drawn after weigh in, each team will receive $500. Must be present to win.
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
2 months 3 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
2 months 3 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
Mandatory Captains' Meeting
04/08/2022 07:00 PM
Honor Start (Tournament Start)
04/09/2022 07:00 AM
Tournament Ends (Catch Photo Submission Deadline)
04/09/2022 03:30 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Rules & Regulations
- Honor start at 7:00A.M.
- NO photos accepted after 3:30P.M.
- Photo MUST include team number card in photo.
- Photos must be taken straight on. NO angles- fish must be centered with lips and tail clearly visible.
- Weigh master decision is final.
- Total combined length of 1 Snook, 1 Redfish, 1 Trout will determine the winner.
- All State of Florida boating and fishing laws apply.
- Hook and Line only.
- NO fishing in Pineland channel.
- NO fishing boat ramps, marinas and/or pet fish.
- Wade fishing is permitted.
- Pine Island Big Snook award presented to the team with the longest Snook.
- In case of a tie, the first team with all 3 species wins the tie.
Disclaimer Click to Read
The Bobby Holloway, Jr. Memorial Fishing Tournament Release of Liability may be viewed at http://www.hollowaytourney.org/hollowaywaiver.pdf
Prior to fishing the tournament, ALL anglers must sign and submit a mandatory waiver.
You can also download a printable copy of the Release of Liability from the tournament homepage.