2021 New England Kayak Classic
Joseph WelchStriped Bass
Aaron BrunnerStriped Bass
Need Help? Contact Us
New England Kayak Classic
May 1 - October 10, 2021
The New England Kayak Classic is a season long catch and release striped bass tournament. Open to all kayak angers Maine to New Jersey.
Kayak anglers from all over New England will be catching and releasing the fish we all hold so dear. The Striped Bass! Anglers submit photos, or new this year video, through the iAngler Tournament app to track their catches.
- Your 10 largest fish will be scored by length.
- Submit as many fish as you like. The system will automatically cull for your largest 10 fish.
- See Rules and Regulations section below for photo submission requirements.
- Plaques for Top 3 Finishers
- Prizes for Top 10 Finishers
- Angler with the top 5 fish each month will win back entry fees and more!
- Sponsor and Prize list always expanding!
Monthly winners will be announced on the 7th of the following month.
Tournament season results will be posted on October 17th. All awards and prizes will be distributed via post. Stay safe and have fun!
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
2 months 5 days ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
2 months 5 days ago
Events & Schedule
05/01/2021 12:00 AM
May Monthly Winner Announced
06/07/2021 12:00 PM
June Monthly Winner Announced
07/07/2021 12:00 PM
July Monthly Winner Announced
08/07/2021 12:00 PM
August Monthly Winner Announced
09/07/2021 12:00 PM
September Monthly Winner Announced
10/07/2021 12:00 PM
October Monthly and Series Finals Announced
10/17/2021 12:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Tournament Rules and Regulations
- Striped Bass (Morone Saxatilis) only
- All fish must be hooked, fought, and landed from a kayak with no assistance
- All fish entered must be successfully released
- Submission Requirements
- Submissions must clearly show tournament identifier http://www.newenglandkayakclassic.com/identifier
- Measurements from lower jaw to tail (can be pinched) must be clearly visible
- Measurements must start with the lower jaw at zero
- Measurement are to be taken with a flat measuring device; bump board(preferable), measuring stick, or paddle ruler. Flexible tape submissions will not be valid.
- Submissions should be entered within 7 days of being caught.
- Submissions not meeting the requirements listed above will not be accepted
- Photographing large striped bass from a kayak is not easy. If you would like to discuss common measure devices (bump boards), how to make one, where to buy one, or how to make taking photo submissions easier feel free to reach out by email firstname.lastname@example.org or message on instagram @newenglandkayakclassic This year we now accept video submissions! Same submission rules apply to video
- Tight Lines!
Disclaimer Click to Read
New England Kayak Classic
Waiver of Liability
In addition to the New England Kayak Classic rules, I agree to abide by the following:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skill, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of event officials; and
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless the group (New England Kayak Classic), their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity (“Releases”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I have read and agree to abide by the Official Event Rules and have read the Waiver of Liability and agree to this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any incident.