18th Annual CCA Maryland Kent Narrows Fly & Light Tackle Tournament
Katie HaleyWhite Perch Kaleigh LeagerStriper Kirk MarksStriper Jonathan BlandBlue catfish Ann HarnettStriper David BadenWhite Perch Nicholas ParrBlue catfish Michael DodsonStriper Matthew ShoultzBlue catfish Frank SmithStriper Herb FloydStriper Alex CrupiStriper Shane CliftStriper Patrick BoccabelloStriper Michael GriffithsStriper Mike RadaSnakehead Joseph EverhartStriper Jeff SartoriStriper Frank BonannoBlue catfish Amanda SwiftStriper Kristopher KingWhite Perch Devon HoskinsStriper Luke PattonStriper Cody TruettChannel Cat Fish Troy FranzStriper Brian WuestStriper David BakerWhite Perch Eric PackardStriper Jon BakerWhite Perch Steve SchaefferWhite Perch Mike RosaStriper Adam SmithStriper Matt BadenStriper Justin JungStriper Nicholas GarrottStriper John BonannoStriper Robert LombardiStriper Colin LongStriper Travis WilliamsWhite Perch Kevin PataneStriper Karl RoenigkStriper michael behotWhite Perch Lily BakerWhite Perch Rob BoyerStriper Jesse MasearStriper Michael BartgisStriper Michael WilliamsChannel Cat Fish Wyatt MunnikhuysenStriper Chase SavageStriper Chuck ChambersStriper Jay ChungStriper Trey SpearStriper Jesse RossmannStriper Michael WisselStriper Malcolm GrahameWhite Perch Rych PullenStriper Morgan MericleStriper Tom AdrianBlue catfish Shawn KimbroStriper Jamie CloughStriper Todd PattonStriper Jeff McLellanStriper Jonathan ANNANDStriper Douglas RomaineStriper Jason LaveyStriper Jim SheehanStriper Joe GarveyStriper Sewell "Toby" FreyWhite Perch
Need Help? Contact Us
Photo Identifier is: ITO. ITO must be visible in each picture. Please write it on your ruler or the hand of those holding their catch against the ruler, or display ITO in an obvious fashion in photos of your catch that you submit.
18th Annual CCA Maryland Kent Narrows Fly & Light Tackle Tournament
NEW FOR 2021: REGISTER VIA: ccamd.org/KNT21
Once paid, via the CCA Maryland website you will return to this page to enter a coupon code and bypass further payment.
For assistance with registration call David Sikorski @443-621-9186 or email email@example.com
CCA MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED: ALL MAY JOIN AND ENTER
To join, renew, or check status go to membership.joincca.org or by calling (800) 201-FISH (3474). The mailing label of our TIDE magazine also contains your membership number.
REFUNDS ACCEPTED BEFORE LINES IN FOR WEATHER OR HEALTH AND SAFETY CONCERNS
RAIN DATE TO BE DETERMINED BEFORE 6/3 CAPTAINS MEETING ON FB LIVE.
Q&A AVAILABLE AT CAPTAINS MEETING
Congratulations Winners & Thank You All - Final Results
2 weeks 2 days ago
Photo Identifier is ITO
2 weeks 3 days ago
Events & Schedule
Capt's Meeting - Non-Mandatory
06/03/2021 06:00 PM
Capt's Meeting - Non-Mandatory
06/03/2021 06:00 PM
Photo Indicator Announcement
06/04/2021 08:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Rules: ALL FISH MUST BE CAUGHT ACCORDING TO MARYLAND RECREATIONAL FISHING REGULATIONS AND ON HOOK AND LINE.
- FISHING BOUNDARIES: Maryland Tidal Waters of the Chesapeake Bay and it's tributaries
- SPECIES: Striped Bass / Rockfish (Catch, Photo, Release Only) Yellow and White Perch, ALL ROCKFISH shall be released in a manner to maximize health and survivability of the released fish.
- LINES IN: SUNRISE: 5:40 a.m. June 5, 2021
- LINES OUT/PICTURE SUBMISSION DEADLINE: SUNSET 8:28 p.m. June 5, 2021
- ALLOWED FISHING TACKLE:
- Fly and Light Tackle only.
- Artificial lures or flies only.
- Artificial scent, liquid/gel color or lure enhancement allowed for Light Tackle only.
- No Trolling
- NEW FOR 2020 - Live/Dead Bait MAY BE used for TRAEGER Invasive Species Division ONLY - Circle Hooks must be used for Catfish & left in mouth for pictures.
- All occupants on a vessel must be entered in the tournament. MAX 4 per vessel (not counting youth)
- Youth catch does not count for any other division or as part of team stringer unless youth has paid full entry therefore removing them from youth division.
- Participants may not change boats during the tournament.
- Tournament officials reserve the right to examine the embedded metadata of any photo image to confirm the validity of picture. Photos with edited or missing metadata may be disallowed at the judge’s discretion. Judges may ask to view the original image on your phone or camera. Failure to provide an original image may result in disqualification
- Tournament officials reserve the right to inspect any participant’s ruler before, during, or after judging and disqualify any catch if a ruler modification is suspected. Failure to present the ruler to judges at their request may result in disqualification.
- No fish below the legal size limit may be entered.(<19")
- NO FISH SHOULD COVER THE RULER COMPLETELY.
- Any fish caught longer than 48” should be photographed next to the ruler
- Measurements will be made to nearest 1/4”
- To properly measure a fish, place it directly next to or on top of the ruler, w/ the nose towards the zero mark. Any length of fish beyond the zero inches mark of the ruler will not count towards the official length. Rulers MAY NOT be modified in any way, but it IS RECOMMENDED that a fish be placed against a bulkhead, or attached to a board to allow the snout of the fish to be even with the zero mark.
- The overall fish length will be judged based on the image you provide from the snout to the tip of the tail. The tail may be pinched.
- Tournament participants will be provided a tournament identifier after sunset on Friday June 4th via iAngler and on CCA Maryland's Facebook page. The Identifier must be visible in all pictures and may be printed out, drawn on a hand or ruler, or be made visible in all pictures of fish. FOR SAMPLE IMAGE CLICK THIS LINK: https://www.ccamd.org/CPRsample
- A single, clear and readable photo of your catch should be taken against the 48” CCA MD ruler.
- Those received at a previous years CCA MD or Boat Yard Bar and Grill Tournament are allowed.
- New RELEASENSE rulers may be picked up at Island Tackle Outfitters and other local tackle shops.
- PROTEST: All participants reserve the right to challenge any photo judgement OR report any possible rule infraction before SUNSET on June 5th when judging ends, and final scores are posted online. ANY PROTEST MUST BE SENT TO INFORMATION@CCAMD.ORG Please include description of possible error or infraction, any evidence, and contact information for those who wish to be interviewed by judges.
- Judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry and have final say in determination of fish length by a 2/3 majority vote.
- Tie breaker determined by time of entry or when stringer length is achieved.
- CATCH SUBMISSION DETAILS:
- Pictures shall be submitted via the iAngler Tournament smart phone app BEFORE LINES OUT - Sunset 8:28pm.
- Time will be determined by the iAngler Tournament server clock, allow for a few min buffer for upload.
- No catch logged after 8:28pm will count in the tournament.
- In case of a tie, the individual that turns in their catch first or team reaches the stringer length first is the winner.
- No individual participant will win more than one prize per division.
- Participants must confirm that their catch has been recorded properly, and can do so through the iAngler Tournament Scoreboard throughout the day.
- Youth participants without a smartphone or email may be connected to an adults account PRIOR to lines in for catch logging purposes.
- If fishing on a boat with multiple participants you may submit catch under one persons name, or add an anglers name in the notes section of the catch submission.
- As a LAST RESORT Participants with technical dificulties may text message catch to 443-621-9186, or call to trouble shoot during fishing.
Disclaimer Click to Read
For good and valuable consideration, including without limitation the acceptance of the registered participants entry or participation in the 17th Annual Kent Narrows Fly & Light Tackle Tournament (the "Event") and being permitted to participate in certain related activities, the registered participant, for his or herself and his or her personal representatives, heirs, guest, invitees, employees, and team or crew members hereby (1) RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Coastal Conservation Association or its Chapters, subsidiaries, related entities, respective members, volunteers, heirs, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, sponsors and subcontractors, (collectively, the "Releasees") from any and all liability to the registered participant, his or her personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, and for all loss or damage, and all claims or damages therefore, on account of bodily injury, personal injury, death, property or other damage of or to the undersigned, his or her guests, invitees, employees, team or crew, during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event or its Rules or related activities or while the registered participant is competing, or participating, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or alleged negligence of Releasees ; (2) AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Releasees and each of them from and against all claims, actions, causes of action, damages, liabilities, losses and judgments (collectively, the "Claims") of or by all guests, invitees, employees, and team or crew of the registered participant for bodily injury, personal injury, death, property or other damage which they may suffer or incur during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event or its Rules or related activities, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or alleged negligence of Releasees; and, (3) ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY for the risk or occurrence of bodily injury, personal injury, death, property or other damage of or to his or herself, his or her guests, invitees, employees, and team or crew and to his or her boat and equipment due to negligence of Releasees or otherwise during the Event or while participating in the Event or related activities or while in or on the Event premises, which includes but is not limited to, its common properties, recreational areas, and adjacent docks, piers, and boat slips. Participant further assumes the responsibility for and acknowledges all dangers associated with weather and sea conditions; (4) Anyone entering this Tournament is required to abide by the Tournament Rules. Disqualifications will be determined by the Tournament Judges consisting of three (3) volunteer CCA Maryland Representatives. Any protest must state the rule violated and be received by the tournament judges photo Check-in Deadline. All team participants, including team members, guides and boat drivers are responsible for knowing, understanding, and abiding by these Rules. Failure of any team participant to follow tournament rules or procedures will result in disqualification of the team in violation or non-compliance. Questions and comments concerning any Rule may be directed to the Tournament Director/Co-Chair. In all Tournament matters, the decisions of the tournament committee are final. The registered participant agrees to pay all of the Releases’ costs of defending all Claims and further agrees that this Release, Hold Harmless and Agreement Not to Sue is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Maryland and that, if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. The registered participant also gives permission to use her / his name and picture in any published report or coverage of the event.