2021 NPCF All American Sunshine Fishing Tournament
Dakota DawsonChannel Cat Fish
Jimmy WhitleyLarge Mouth Bass
Ron LendvaySea Trout
Joshua ClarkLarge Mouth Bass
Clayton KeeneLarge Mouth Bass
Tyler SteubenLarge Mouth Bass
Kitty BryantAll Snappers
Tesa ThomasPanfish (All)
Jessi VernonChannel Cat Fish
Chad RineyChannel Cat Fish
Kye DaleBlack Crappie
Ethan BoozLarge Mouth Bass
Peyton BennettLarge Mouth Bass
Sandy StarkRed Drum (Redfish)
Nicholas Rocco-McKeelLarge Mouth Bass
Frank RiskRed Drum (Redfish)
Jay YoungCommon snook
Henry KirklandSea Trout
Erik DavisCommon snook
Need Help? Contact Us
Fresh and Saltwater Tournament, total of 10 different species to fish for!
Fish from anywhere in the country and catch any of the 10 fish on our Tournament Species List. Once you catch your fish, log it into the iAngler Tournament app, and it’s that simple. Tournament is open from May 1, 2021 to September 1, 2021.
Just for registering you will receive a $25 online gift card to Salt Life. Also, you’ll be entered to win prize drawings throughout the tournament. All proceeds from this event support critical research needed to find a cure for childhood cancer.
4 weeks 9 hours ago
Events & Schedule
05/01/2021 07:00 AM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
RULES & FAQ’S
WHAT ARE THE TOURNAMENT RULES?
• You may drop your line in from any location at 6:00 am eastern time beginning on May 1st.
• The tournament ends promptly at 11:59 pm eastern time on September 1st, 2020.
• You may fish from the shore, docks, seawalls, boats, bridges, rivers, streams, etc.
• All catches must be uploaded to the iAngler app by 11:59 pm eastern time on September 1st, 2020
• You can upload a maximum of 10 entries per species per day.
• 1st place prizes awarded for each species based on length.
WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
• Total inches of the largest of the eligible species caught
• In case of a tie, the earliest fish logged will win
• The Judge’s count is final
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR FISH
• The iAngler Tournament (Apple / Android) app will be used to score the NPCF All American Fishing Tournament
• The image must contain a US quarter at the base of the ruler
• Place live, ‘just caught’ fish on measuring device that has readable numbers, and measures in inches
• Nose of fish goes at zero (0)
• Report length to nearest .25 inch, from the nose to tip of the tail
• The image must show the entire fish
• Absolutely no hands under fish (no lifting)
• Photo must be taken from directly above the fish, not behind the tail
• Yes! While fishing in other tournaments, you may also enter the same fish via the iAngler Tournament app for the All-American Fishing Tournament!
• Winning anglers are subject to a polygraph at tournament directors’ discretion
• You can upload a maximum of 10 entries per species per day
WHAT SPECIES ARE ELIGIBLE?
Red Drum (Redfish)
WHAT IS THE TOURNAMENT TIMELINE?
Open Now – Sept 1 at 11:59pm
Start fishing at 6:00 am (eastern) on May 1st – 11:59 pm on Sept 1st
Contact Brett with any technical issues - email@example.com or 561-707-8923