CCA Oregon - 2020 Waterway Trash Dash
Need Help? Contact Us
CCA Oregon - 2020 Waterway Trash Dash
Welcome to the CCA Oregon "2020 CCA Oregon Waterway Trash Dash". An event run like a fishing tournament, but instead of submitting fish, you will submit your catch of trash. Our goal is to clean up the trash left Oregon waterways by those who use Oregon’s most precious natural resource.
- First 50 participants with entries will receive a AFTCO Buff (no delivery, pickup only)
- Each entry will get you a entry into a weekly drawing for a CCA grab bag that will include a 10.00 gift card to Sportsmen Warehouse.
- Plus, every entry will be entered into the Overall Grand Prize for a fishing gear package valued over $100.00
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
1 year 4 months ago
Events & Schedule
09/15/2020 08:00 AM
11/15/2020 05:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
2020 CCA Oregon River Cleanup
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must register correctly and fill in all required fields on the iAngler Tournament App or web page.
- The Tournament starts at 8am PST on Tuesday, September 15th.
- No photos of trash picked up prior to this date and time will be submitted. Our system recognizes photo time stamps.
- Participants may only submit their photos between 8am on September 15th to 3pm on November 15th (Pacific Standard Time).
- If a participant has trouble uploading the pictures onto the website or app, they must submit their photos and all required field information to email@example.com prior to 3pm
PST on November 15th (Pacific Standard Time).
- One 5-gallon bucket/bag or equivalent size full of trash will count as one (1) bucket.
- You may submit one photo with multiple buckets in the picture. Please select the appropriate number of bags in the photo.
- One bucket/bag = one raffle entry
- If you collect a piece of trash that is larger than one (1) 5-gallon bucket, it will count as one bucket/entry. (for example, a washed-up chair would count as one bucket/entry)
- Tournament submissions end promptly at 3pm PST on Sunday, November 15th.
- Winners will be announced within 24 hours.
- Three (3) attempts to contact each winner will be made. If the winner does not respond within one week of the last and final attempt, they forfeit their prize.
- All trash collected must be in Oregon.
- By entering this tournament, you agree to follow all state and local guidelines regarding access and social distancing.
Thank you for participating in our waterway cleanup event to date!
Disclaimer Click to Read
RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE
COASTAL CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION OREGON, ET AL
For good valuable consideration, including without limitation the acceptance of the undersigned's entry or participation in the CCA Oregon - 2020 River Cleanup (the "Event") and being permitted to participate in certain related activities, the undersigned, for himself and his personal representatives, heirs, guest, invitees, employees and crew members hereby (1) RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the following:
Coastal Conservation Association Oregon
and their Chapters, subsidiaries, related entities, respective members, volunteers, heirs, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and subcontractors (collectively, the "Releasees") from all liability to the undersigned, his personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, and for all loss or damage, and all claims or damages therefor, on account of bodily injury, personal injury, death or property damage of or to the undersigned, his guests, invitee, employees or crew, during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event and related activities or while the undersigned is competing, or participating, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Releasees; (2) AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Releasees and each of them from and against all claims, actions, causes of action, damages, liabilities, losses and judgments (collectively, the "Claims") of or by all guests, invitee, employees and crew of the undersigned for bodily injury, personal injury, death or property damage which they may suffer or incur during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event or related activities, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Releasees; and (3) ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY for and risk of bodily injury, personal injury, death or property damage of or to himself, his guests, invitees, employees or crew and his boat and equipment due to negligence of Releasees or otherwise during the Event or while participating in the Event or related activities or while in or on the Event premises and the common properties and recreational areas and adjacent docks, piers and boat slips.
The undersigned agrees to pay all of the Releasees' costs of defending all Claims and further agrees that this Release, Indemnification and Agreement Not to Sue is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida and that, if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.