2018 CCA Inshore Inter-Chapter Challenge
Maureen WilliamsSpotted Sea Trout
Allen GoreSpotted Sea Trout
Alex JerniganSpotted Sea Trout
Ben DritenbasGoliath Grouper
Rich GordenSpotted Sea Trout
Andy SteinbergsSpotted Sea Trout
Cary KresgeSpotted Sea Trout
Rick BallengerMutton Snapper
Derek PruittSpotted Sea Trout
Need Help? Contact Us
The 15th Annual CCA Florida Inter Chapter Challenge (ICC) is scheduled for June 22nd and 23rd, 2018 at River Palm Cottages and Fish Camp in Jensen Beach. The ICC was started in 2004 to bring members together from all over the state to share ideas, talk about their individual chapters and have a great day on the water. This is a great event for the entire family! The ICC is a photo all-release tournament and the Inshore Alex Jernigan Grand Champion is based on the team's total inches of their largest snook, redfish and trout. And the Offshore Rufus Wakeman Grand Champion is based on the team's total inches of their largest cobia, kingfish and dolphin.
This year's tournament will feature the following divisions... Inshore, Offshore, Youth, Ladies, Team, Angler, Fly and Mystery Fish.
The Entry Fee is only $65 per angler and $30 per youth angler.
Your entry fee includes Texas Cattle Company dinners Friday and Saturday night, tournament T-shirt and goody bag. We are expecting to break the record this year so book early! Bring the boat, bring the family and come have some fun CCA style.
Events & Schedule
Registration, Raffle, and Open Bar
06/22/2018 05:00 PM
06/22/2018 04:00 PM
06/22/2018 07:00 PM
Poker and Black Jack Tournament
06/22/2018 08:00 PM
06/23/2018 06:00 AM
06/23/2018 03:00 PM
Deadline to Post Catch Photos
06/23/2018 04:00 PM
06/23/2018 06:00 PM
Awards Ceremony and Raffle Winners
06/23/2018 07:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Inshore Tournament Format & Rules:
• This tournament is a team event where your team from your local chapter pits its skills against teams from other chapters around Florida.
• The inshore division is an all-artificial lure tournament. Spin, Cast and Fly methods are allowed.
• **NEW** - All fish entries must be submitted via the iAngler Tournament smartphone App. The app can be downloaded from the Apple app store or Google play for Android users. If you do not have a smart phone you must photograph your fish with a digital camera and bring your photos to River palm Cottages no later than 4:00 PM. Any pictures received after 4:00 PM will be disqualified.
• Teams will be comprised of members only from your local chapter. However, members of different chapters may fish on the same boat but their fish count only towards their chapter totals, not the totals of the boat they fish on.
• Every person that travels to the tournament and fishes is considered a team member. There is no limit on the number of people that can come and represent your chapter. However, everyone that fishes must be a current CCA Florida member.
• The team that wins will be considered the best in the state and will have the bragging rights until next year’s Inter-Chapter Challenge.
• The tournament will begin at 6:00 am and end at 4:00 PM sharp.
• All fish pictures must be logged in the app by 4:00 PM. If you do not have a smart phone you must photograph your fish with a digital camera and bring your photos to River palm Cottages no later than 4:00 PM. Any pictures received after 4:00 PM will be disqualified.
• Team members may fish from a boat, kayak, or from shore. Members may also hire a guide (hired guides must be a CCA member).
• The boundaries for the tournament will be from the St. Lucie Inlet to Vero Beach Bridge (The 4th bridge north of River Palm Cottages).
• This is an all-artificial lure tournament. Any artificial lure will be accepted. NO TIPPING or CHUMMING for the inshore division.
• This year’s tournament will also feature a raffle. In order for a chapter team to be eligible for the tournament, each team MUST contribute 2 items for the raffle. Items will be collected at the Captain’s Meeting on June 21st.
• This tournament will be based on the honor system. We are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves.
• Mystery Fish – Each angler will keep all pictures of the fish that they catch. The Mystery Fish species will be drawn at the awards ceremony and an individual award will go to the person catching the longest fish of that species.
• Trash Can Slam - Comprised of the anglers largest Jack Crevalle, largest Ladyfish, and largest Catfish (hardhead or gafftop), total inches.
• Team Snook - Will be based on the total inches of (3) Snook. The minimum length of the Snook will be 22 inches.
• Team Redfish - Will be based on the total inches of (3) redfish. The minimum length of the Redfish will be 18 inches.
• Team Trout - Will be based on the total inches of (3) Trout. The minimum length of the trout will be 15 inches.
• Angler Division – Prizes awarded to the angler with the largest eligible fish of each species
(Snook, Trout and Redfish) *Only one prize per angler
• Ladies Division – Prizes awarded to the lady angler with the largest eligible fish of each species
(Snook, Trout and Redfish) *Only one prize per angler
• Youth Division – Participation awards for all youth anglers 12 and under.
• Grand Champion - Will be comprised of the largest Snook, Redfish, and Trout, total inches combined per team.
Disclaimer Click to Read
RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE
COASTAL CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION, ET AL
For good valuable consideration, including without limitation the acceptance of the undersigned's entry or participation in the CCA Florida 11th Annual Inter-Chapter Challenge on June 24 & 25, 2016 (the " Event") and being permitted to participate in certain related activities, the undersigned, for himself and his personal representatives, heirs, guest, invitees, employees and crew members hereby (1) RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the following:
Coastal Conservation Association
and their Chapters, subsidiaries, related entities, respective members, volunteers, heirs, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and subcontractors (collectively, the "Releasees") from all liability to the undersigned, his personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, and for all loss or damage, and all claims or damages therefor, on account of bodily injury, personal injury, death or property damage of or to the undersigned, his guests, invitee, employees or crew, during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event and related activities or while the undersigned is competing, or participating, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Releasees; (2) AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Releasees and each of them from and against all claims, actions, causes of action, damages, liabilities, losses and judgments (collectively, the "Claims") of or by all guests, invitee, employees and crew of the undersigned for bodily injury, personal injury, death or property damage which they may suffer or incur during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event or related activities, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Releasees; and (3) ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY for and risk of bodily injury, personal injury, death or property damage of or to himself, his guests, invitees, employees or crew and his boat and equipment due to negligence of Releasees or otherwise during the Event or while participating in the Event or related activities or while in or on the Event premises and the common properties and recreational areas and adjacent docks, piers and boat slips.
The undersigned agrees to pay all of the Releasees' costs of defending all Claims and further agrees that this Release, Indemnification and Agreement Not to Sue is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida and that, if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.