JYC Fishing Tournament
Julie FeminoStriped Bass
Tyson SchmittStriped Bass
Need Help? Contact Us
June 26 5pm - June 28 4pm
- Striped Bass, Mackerel, Flounder, Haddock
- Submission photos must include the entire fish on a measuring device. Any factory made measuring board is acceptable (Ruler, Golden Rule, Hawk Trough, etc.).
- The measuring device used will display a numerical inch marking that is clearly visible.
- Anglers are allowed to submit as many entries as they wish throughout the duration of the event.
- The leaderboard will track the total number of catches by each participant.
- Recognition will be given for the longest fish caught for each species.
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
5 months 3 days ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
5 months 3 days ago
Events & Schedule
Tournament Starts - Lines in the Water
06/26/2020 05:00 PM
Tournament Ends - Lines out of the Water
06/28/2020 04:00 PM
Disclaimer Click to Read
JYC Fishing Tournament Waiver of Liability
In addition to the JYC Fishing Tournament rules, I agree to abide by the following:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skill, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of event officials; and
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless the group (JYC Fishing Tournament), their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity (“Releases”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I have read and agree to abide by the Official Event Rules and have read the Waiver of Liability and agree to this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any incident.