Annapolis Anglers Club - EVAN Foundation Tournament
David McAllisterStriped Bass
Kyle WoodStriped Bass
Nikolas WeberStriped Bass
John WeberStriped Bass
Dalton WalkerStriped Bass
George BrownStriped Bass
Jason ZagalskyStriped Bass
Andrew TrostleStriped Bass
Daniel CollisonStriped Bass
Warren MenyStriped Bass
Kevin ThomasStriped Bass
Nicholas LongStriped Bass
Gregg BehlingStriped Bass
Need Help? Contact Us
ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB
2019 SPRING TROPHY SEASON ROCKFISH TOURNAMENT
BENEFITTING THE EVAN FOUNDATION- APRIL 20th THRU MAY 5th
- ANYONE CAN ENTER. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT. ENTER BY USING THE iAngler Tournament app, EMAIL, MAIL, AT MARTY’S TACKLE SHOP IN EDGEWATER, THE ALLTACKLE ANNAPOLIS STORE, ISLAND TACKLE OUTFITTERS, OR AT THE ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB MEETINGS
- If you register IN PERSON at an above location or VIA MAIL or EMAIL, a tournament administrator will register you for iAngler and provide you your log in name and password.
- IF REGISTERING on SMARTPHONE or ONLINE VIA iAngler App or The Tournament iAngler Web Page.
- STEP 1: Register for a FREE iAngler Account OR Log-in to Existing iAngler Account.
- STEP 2: Once logged in, search for the EVAN tournament page
- STEP 3: Find the Payment Button -to right on website, at bottom on app
- STEP 4: Follow payment instructions
- STEP 5: GO FISHING & Log Catch.
- $100 DONATION ENTRY FEE-ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE EVAN FOUNDATION
- WINNERS DECLARED BY THE LONGEST FISH ENTERED. LENGTH OF FISH MEASURED FROM TIP OF THE NOSE TO THE TIP OF THE TAIL. HONOR SYSTEM FOR THIS FUN EVENT
- CHECK IN FISH USING THE iAngler Tournament app, EMAIL, OR TEXT, (See rules and regulations for details)
- TOURNAMENT ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN APRIL 30TH. ENTRY MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE FISH CHECKED IN. ALL CATCHES MUST BE CHECKED IN BY MAY 6TH
AWARDS COOKOUT AND AWARDS CEREMONY SATURDAY MAY 11TH AT 5 PM AT ANNAPOLIS MARYLAND CAPITAL YACHT CLUB (come by boat or car) SPONSORED BY ADAMS TAPHOUSE GRILLE
THE EVAN FOUNDATION:
Every year in the U.S., 700 parents are told their child has a deadly pediatric cancer called neuroblastoma. About half are diagnosed with stage IV, high risk disease and are given less than a 30% chance to live. Those lucky enough to survive face a lifetime of physical, emotional and developmental challenges due to years of relentless, toxic therapy.
Our son Evan was diagnosed with stage IV neuroblastoma in 2006 at the tender age of 3. We do not know why our special boy developed this insidious disease. We have no family history of neuroblastoma. In fact, we had never heard of this cowardly cancer until our oncologist gave us the devastating news.
Evan was a loving, happy and creative child with limitless potential. He fought with unbelievable courage for over four years before the disease took him and everything he was going to be. In Evan’s memory, we have dedicated ourselves to defeating neuroblastoma.
Incorporated in the state of Maryland as a non-profit organization, the EVAN Foundation is a leading supporter of neuroblastoma research. The EVAN Foundation Treats & Treasures Cart program benefits children with cancer and blood disorders at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, DC every day and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia every week. Patients, siblings and parents get their pick of free toys and candy, helping to make their hospital visits a little brighter.
We are incredibly grateful to the Annapolis Anglers Club for their support and sponsorship of the annual EVAN Foundation tournament. We hope you can join us this year!
Wendy and Gavin Lindberg
PRIZE LIST (It’s growing daily!):
- $500, $300, and $150 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO ALLTACKLE
- $300, $200, $100 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO MARTY’S BAIT & TACKLE
- $300, $200, AND $100 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO ISLAND TACKLE OUTFITTERS
- FIVE YOUTH DIVISION GIFT CERTIFICATES TO ALLTACKLE ($100, $75, AND THREE $50) AGES 16 AND UNDER
- ASSORTMENT OF UNDER ARMOUR GEAR
- GIFT BASKET FROM BFG TACKLE
- 2 ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB 2019 CRAB FEAST TICKETS
- 1 FREE ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB 2019 SUMMER CHARTER FISHING TRIP
- GIFT CARDS FROM ANNIE’S STEAK HOUSE, BEST WESTERN, BIG BATS CAFÉ, FISHERMAN’S INN, HILTON GARDEN INN, HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS, AND THE NARROWS
- TOURNAMENT TROPHYS AND PLAQUES
- THE SATISFACTION OF MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Events & Schedule
04/20/2019 06:00 AM
Tournament Sign Up Deadline
04/30/2019 12:00 AM
05/05/2019 09:00 PM
Catch Entry Deadline
05/07/2019 12:00 AM
Tournament Cookout Awards Dinner
05/11/2019 05:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Rules and Regulations
PRIZES/TROPHYS WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE LONGEST ROCKFISH IN DESCENDING ORDER
- The tournament runs from April 20th, 2019 through May 5th, 2019. The entry fee is $100.00. Make checks to: The EVAN Foundation.
- Deadline for tournament entry is April 30th, 2019. fish caught prior to submitting an entry form is ineligible.
- Tournament entry forms can be submitted via the iAngler Tournament app, or to: Kevin Thomas, 303 Dreams Landing Way, Annapolis, MD, 21401, in person at the Annapolis Anglers Club meetings, at Marty’s in Edgewater, AllTackle in Annapolis, or Island Tackle Outfitters on Kent Island.
- Tournament fish entries can be submitted by via the iAngler Tournament app, emailed to Thoma2KR@gmail.com, texted to Kevin Thomas at 410-353-1970. All entries must explicitly follow the fish measuring and photo procedures detailed in the iAngler Tournament app to be considered. Entries not following the procedures detailed in the iAngler Tournament app will be disqualified by the tournament’s panel of judges. No exceptions.
- An entrant can check in as many fish as they like throughout the tournament. There is no requirement to keep or weigh any fish. Entrants are encouraged to release fish after measurement and photo.
- Deadline for fish entry is May 6th.
- Tournament winners will be determined by the length of fish to the nearest 1/8”. (Tip of nose to tip of tail)
- Ties will be broken by the date the fish entry is received. (Earliest date wins the tie).
- Fish must be legally caught in Maryland waters of the Chesapeake Bay (See DNR rules and regulations).
- Fish caught on a paid charter are not eligible for entry. Fish caught on an entrant’s boat but reeled in by someone else are eligible for entry.
- For information on tournament standings, contact Kevin Thomas at 410-353-1970 or check the iAngler Tournament app for periodic updates.
- Any disputes will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Annapolis Anglers Club Tournament Committee.
- Winners will be announced, and prizes awarded, at the 5 PM May 11th tournament cookout and awards ceremony at Annapolis Maryland Capital Yacht Club.