All Starr Fishing July Firecracker Series - Decker Lake
Ernesto MendozaLarge Mouth Bass
Ramiro PerezLarge Mouth Bass
Stephen MorganLarge Mouth Bass
David MosherLarge Mouth Bass
Roger CalzadillaLarge Mouth Bass
Marco NegronLarge Mouth Bass
Olivert GomezLarge Mouth Bass
Steve GrayLarge Mouth Bass
Randy DodsonLarge Mouth Bass
Raymundo JuarezLarge Mouth Bass
Jonathan OrtaLarge Mouth Bass
Brian BlakebroughLarge Mouth Bass
Brandon MartinezLarge Mouth Bass
Jerry The Grinch LalondeLarge Mouth Bass
Ote ShawLarge Mouth Bass
Armando PerezLarge Mouth Bass
James KeroackLarge Mouth Bass
Ty RanousLarge Mouth Bass
Michael ManningLarge Mouth Bass
Nathan ChanyarlakLarge Mouth Bass
Ethan MasonLarge Mouth Bass
Ben JohnsonLarge Mouth Bass
Jonathan FloresLarge Mouth Bass
Jacob KapaldoLarge Mouth Bass
A T JacobsonLarge Mouth Bass
Need Help? Contact Us
All Starr Fishing: July Firecracker Series
Walter E. Long Lake (Decker Lake)
July 2, 2022
Want a chance to win some money during the month of July; and, have a blast on the water with your favorite fishing family? Come on out and join us in this year’s All Starr Firecracker series. This will be a short trail of events starting at Decker Lake, and making our way North to Stillhouse.
Captains meeting will be done in a live video on Facebook on the All Starr Fishing community page.
Snackle Box drawing will be done the night before. If it is a trailered event, and your name was drawn, reach out to Hector Lopez and let him know where you will be launching from and he will deliver it to you.
Alert Check your location on your phone make sure its enabled.
4 days 10 hours ago
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
3 weeks 1 day ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
3 weeks 1 day ago
Events & Schedule
07/02/2022 06:00 AM
07/02/2022 01:00 PM
App Closes (No further submissions)
07/02/2022 01:30 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Tournament Rules and Regulations
All Star Fishing Tournament Rules - Kayak Division
1. PARTICIPANTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Participation in this tournament is open only to current members of All Star Fishing, and those who wish to join our group.
- All competitions are conducted using Fish Donkey. Each angler who wishes to participate in such an event must create a, free, Fish Donkey user account before the first day of competition.
- Any person under the age of 18 entering a tournament must also have permission and a signed release of a parent or legal guardian.
- All contestants must have a valid fishing license for the waters they fish.
- Safe boating must be always observed.
- Each contestant is REQUIRED to wear a fastened U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal flotation device while fishing from or maneuvering their kayak during tournament hours. inflatable BELT type PFDs are not allowed.
- All Kayaks must be equipped with an emergency whistle and a 360-degree light or installed LEDs that are visible from all angles.
- At the discretion of the tournament director, tournament days may be shortened, postponed, or canceled due to unsafe weather or water conditions.
- Competitors may leave their boat and seek shelter in bad weather or when danger is eminent.
- Competitors are expected to use sound judgement and are accountable for his/her own actions when faced with a potentially dangerous situation. (i.e. Lightning, excessive wind, pleasure boaters, hunters, etc.)
- IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY SITUATION, COMPETITORS SHOULD CALL 911 FIRST AND THEN NOTIFY TOURNAMENT OFFICIALS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
3. KAYAK REGULATION
- Watercraft propulsion is restricted to paddle, pedal, pole or electric motor. (See electric motor restrictions, below.)
- Unless specifically prohibited, use of electric motors in competition is approved with the following restrictions:
- Electric motor must be attached to the kayak in a safe manner for operation.
- An electric motor used to propel a watercraft may not exceed the lesser of (a.) manufacturer’s labeled Maximum HP/Thrust Capacity, (b.) 3 HP, or (c.) 155 footpounds thrust.
- Competitors must comply with all boating regulations pertaining to motorized kayak/electric-propulsion watercraft registration, use, and operating restrictions for the designated fishing area.
- No more than one electric motor may be attached to a kayak regardless of combined horsepower/thrust/power rating.
- Motors with dual props operated by a single power source are permissible if the unit is manufactured and sold as a single unit.
- Vessel must be 9’ minimum and shorter than 18’.
- • Catamaran style personal fishing vessels complying with all other regulations will be eligible.
- No "Homemade" Kayaks will be permitted.
- The use of manual or motorized anchor system is permitted.
- By officially entering, contestants agree to submit their kayak to an inspection by All Star Fishing Admin.
4. TACKLE AND EQUIPMENT
- All bass must be caught alive in a conventional sporting manner by the angler out of their vessel.
- All lures must adhere to state regulations.
- Only artificial lures may be used.
- Alabama rigs and similar umbrella-type rigs are allowed and are only limited by the laws within the state they are fishing.
- Only ONE fishing rod may be used at a time.
- Each cast must be completed before another cast is allowed and there can never be more than one lure from one rod actively fishing in the water at any time.
- Trolling as a method of fishing is NOT allowed. Long-lining and drifting with current/wind are allowed.
- All bass caught while sight-fishing must be hooked inside the mouth.
- No fish are to be kept on stringers. Fish gripping devices are acceptable to temporarily hold fish in the water.
5. PERMITTED FISHING LOCATIONS.
- Restrictions, designated launch points, official tournament waters, and other location mandates may be issued for individual events.
- Contestants may fish any bodies of water available to the public and accessible by kayak except areas posted or otherwise designated as “offlimits,” “no boats,” “keep out,” “restricted,” “no trespassing” or “no fishing” (or similar language or markings intended to restrict public access)
- All fishing must be conducted from inside the kayak unless otherwise stated by tournament officials.
- At no time may a contestant leave the kayak to land a fish, photograph/submit a fish or to make the kayak more accessible to fishing waters.
- The cutting of trees, bushes and/or logs after the start of the pre-tournament meeting and/or the removal of official local, state or federal barricades at any time to make an area more accessible by kayak is strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification from the tournament.
- Boats may never be tethered to buoys or safety signs.
- The use of cables, ropes, chains or any type of block and tackle system to maneuver a kayak into fishing waters is strictly prohibited.
- Using any items including the kayak or fishing line to block an area off to other competitors or anglers is strictly prohibited.
- Absolutely NO stocked ponds pay to fish, or private properties are to be fished during any tournament. Anyone suspected of fishing these types of waters will be automatically disqualified, and possible removal from the group.
- Scoring is determined by length using 1/4 inch increments of each contestant’s catch during each tournament day via the Catch, Photograph, and Release (CPR) method.
- Each competitor will be provided with a unique identifier for the tournament.
- he five longest verified lengths will be totaled for the angler’s score.
- Officials will round down and to the nearest 1/4 inch.
- Only the Black Bass Species consisting of the following: Largemouth, Spotted, Guadalupe, Shoal and Smallmouth bass and any hybrid of the above are accepted species.
- The best five (5) fish make up a daily limit.
- All fish must measure a minimum of 12”. Bass submitted that fail to measure 12” with mouth completely closed will not be scored.
- A submitted fish will only count once to an angler’s aggregate score for all days of the tournament.
7. MEASURING DEVICE
- The Hawg Trough and Ketch Board are the official, mandatory, measuring devices for all All-Star Fishing Kayak Division events.
- Contestants must bring their own measuring device.
- Your measuring device may be inspected by All Star Fishing Admin at any time before, during, or after the tournament.
- Anyone found to be using a measuring device that is determined to be not legal will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Ensure the markings on your measuring device are clearly marked and can be seen by the scoring official. Consider marking the lines on your Hawg Trough with a black marker. However, excessive marking may result in a penalty.
8. PHOTO CRITERIA
- Anglers must be prepared to manually upload pictures with cables, cords, software, required to download photos via a USB port to the official judge’s computer.
- Each fish photo must include all the following criteria to avoid penalties or disqualification:
- The entire Bass, from the tip of the lip to the end of the tail, on an approved measuring device, while in a tournament legal vessel.
- Lying with the tip of the lip against the post end of the measuring device.
- The mouth of the Bass must be CLOSED COMPLETELY.
- The tail of the Bass must be lying flat on the board and will be measured to the longest point.
- Pinching the tail is NOT permitted.
- Bass must be facing to the left, tail to the right, belly toward the angler.
- Measuring device markings must be clearly visible. Including the actual numbers.
- Assigned unique identifier must be visible.
- One overhead photo shot frame (not shot at an angle).
- Fish must be clear of any holding devices including fishing lure or hook.
- Lip, eye, and tail cannot be obstructed in the photo, even by your hand or identifier.
- Hand or fingers must not be under the gill plate.
- If the fish has a visible glossy eye or odd markings it is suggested the angler take video of that fish going from the board, and actively swimming away.
- Quality of the photo submitted is the responsibility of the angler.
9. SCORING PENALTIES
- Mouth cracked or slightly open - .5” deduction
- Mouth blatantly open - 1”-2” deduction
- Lip or tail not touching board: No score
- Excessive Marking of Hawg Trough: Rounded down to next 1/4 inch mark (No score if below minimum.)
Disclaimer Click to Read
All Starr Fishing Kayak Division Angler Participation/Registration/Release Form
I certify that I have read and understand the rules and regulations concerning this tournament series. I waive and release all officials of the All Starr Fishing Kayak Division, of any and all claims of personal injury, lost or stolen property, and accidents and/or damages incurred in connection with this tournament series. Also, by my signature in this, I release rights to any and all photos for the tournament to use for promotions.