2021 Rock The Choptank - Catch N' Release Calcutta
Nathan ChisolmStriped Bass
Paul TychsenStriped Bass
Stephen GriffinStriped Bass
Nate WhitlawStriped Bass
Kyle WhaleyStriped Bass
Joey JandaStriped Bass
Need Help? Contact Us
2021 Rock The Choptank
Bass Kandy Delights & CCA Maryland
Catch N' Release Calcutta
The Tournament ID is : BKD
This is the code that must be visible in your photos. Write it on your hand or ruler or otherwise display BKD in your pics.
This calcutta is managed using the iAngler Tournament smartphone app in partnership with the Angler Action Foundation. Anglers participating in this calcutta will submit the catch of their rockfish against a ruler. The fish entered in this calcutta must be released to be considered for the prize. Further rules & tips on logging catch can be found in the rules and regulations section.
STEP 1: Register and pay $25 for this calcutta @ The Rock The Choptank Website
STEP 2: Return to this page and register for a FREE user name and password OR register for the calcutta @ the captains meetings on 10/14/2021 or 10/15/2021.
STEP 3: Click the register button at the bottom of the phone screen in the app or the button on the right side of the computer screen. Enter the coupon code provided to you to log in and finalize your registration on this page.
STEP 4: Download the iAngler Tournament smartphone app
Step 5: Go fishing and have fun!
If you need assistance with logging in with your existing account or have any other registration issues, please contact David Sikorski via email or by texting or calling (443)621-9186
Tournament is over
Events & Schedule
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
ALL FISH MUST BE CAUGHT ACCORDING TO MARYLAND RECREATIONAL FISHING REGULATIONS AND ON HOOK AND LINE AND FOLLOWING ALL ROCK THE CHOPTANK RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- A single, clear and readable photo of your catch should be taken against a ruler with the nose of the fish on ZERO, but not blocking the zero mark. No fish should cover the ruler completely.
- A tournament identifier will be posted at the top of the iAngler Tournament page at the after sunset on Friday October 22nd, 2021. The Identifier must be visible in all pictures and may be printed out, drawn on a hand or ruler, or be made visible in all pictures of fish. FOR SAMPLE IMAGE CLICK THIS LINK: https://www.ccamd.org/CPRsample
- The overall fish length to the nearest 1/4" will be judged based on the image you provide from the snout to the tip of the tail. The tail may be pinched and you should include an accurate measurement with your photo submission.
- To properly measure a fish, place it directly next to or on top of the ruler, w/ the nose towards the zero mark. Any length of fish beyond the zero inches mark of the ruler will not count towards the official length. Rulers MAY NOT be modified in any way, but it IS RECOMMENDED that a fish be placed against a bulkhead, or attached to a board to allow the snout of the fish to be even with the zero mark.
- No fish below the legal size limit will be considered for a prize.
- Tournament officials reserve the right to inspect any participant’s ruler before, during, or after judging and disqualify any catch if a ruler modification is suspected. Failure to present the ruler to judges at their request may result in disqualification.
- Tournament officials reserve the right to examine the embedded metadata of any photo image to confirm the validity of picture. Photos with edited or missing metadata may be disallowed at the judge’s discretion. Judges may ask to view the original image on your phone or camera. Failure to provide an original image may result in disqualification
- All participants reserve the right to challenge any photo judgement before 5:00 Pm ON 12/13 or when judging ends if later than 5:00pm ON 10/23/2021
- Judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry and have final say in determination of fish length by a 2/3 majority vote of judging panel.
- Tie breaker determined by time the photo is taken with the earlier photo winning.
Pictures shall be submitted via the iAngler Tournament smart phone app BEFORE LINES OUT ON 10/23/2021 or Provided to judges in person before 3:30pm
Participants must confirm that their catch has been recorded properly, and can do so through the iAngler Tournament Scoreboard throughout the day.
Participants without a smartphone or email may be connected to another participants account PRIOR to lines in for catch logging purposes.
As a LAST RESORT Participants with technical dificulties may text message catch to 443-621-9186, or call to trouble shoot during fishing.