2019 Striper Cup - Team Competition
Need Help? Contact Us
The 2019 Striper Cup
The Striper Cup is the East Coast’s premier fishing tournament. The team that wins the Striper Cup gets to proudly display “The Cup” for one year. The winning team presents The Cup to the team that wins the following year.
To enter the "2019 Striper Cup - Team Competition", you must first register for the 2019 Striper Cup at www.StriperCup.com. Registration is $45 for adults.
Please note: All team members must declare their team affiliation before the start of the Striper Cup Tournament or upon signup.
The team competition is based on the total length of the ten longest fish caught during the tournament. Each angler can contribute only two fish to the team’s total. Unlike the individual weekly prizes, which require only a photo of the fish that allows for a reasonable approximation of its size, the team competition requires a photo that shows a measuring device and a 2019 Striper Cup sticker.
Specifying Angler Name When Logging Catches
1 year 12 months ago
How to Measure Fish
2 years 1 month ago
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
2 years 2 months ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboardl
2 years 2 months ago
Events & Schedule
05/01/2019 12:00 AM
Submission deadline for catches
09/16/2019 05:00 PM
09/28/2019 12:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
For Complete rules, visit StriperCup.com
Team Competition for Striper Cup Trophy
Every year, the Striper Cup trophy is awarded to a team that wins the honor of hosting the Cup for a year. Although we are not requiring weigh-ins, we want to continue this tradition while also allowing released striped bass to count toward a team’s total.
We’ve partnered with iAngler Tournament to administer the team portion of the Striper Cup. The system was designed for catch-photo-release tournaments and makes it easy for Striper Cup participants to submit fish for the team competition through the iAngler Tournament website or app.
Unlike the individual weekly prizes, which require only a photo of the fish that allows for a reasonable approximation of its size, the team competition requires a photo that shows a measuring device and a 2019 Striper Cup sticker.
The team score is the highest possible total number of inches made up of 10 fish, with an individual angler contributing no more than two fish to the total.
Disclaimer Click to Read
WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any On The Water, LLC event, the undersigned agrees to the following:
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of damage to personal property, or serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inaction, or negligence, but the actions, inaction, or negligence of others, as a result of kayaking, fishing, wading in the water and swimming, including but not limited to perils of sea and waterways, acts of other participants, adverse sea and weather conditions, and I hereby assume complete responsibility and liability for such risks. Further, there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
2. I do hereby release, waive, discharge and COVENANT NOT TO SUE On The Water, LLC, its subsidiaries, directors, agents, employees, sponsors or any other individual in any way associated with On The Water, LLC, all of which are hereinafter referred to as the Releasee, from any and all liability to me, my heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or any other actions of the Releasees or otherwise.
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
4. I hereby grant full permission to On The Water, LLC and their subsidiaries and any and all of the sponsors of this event or their representatives to use any photographs, video, or any other records of this event for any purpose whatever.
5. All prizes may be subject to federal and/or state taxes. On The Water, LLC assumes no responsibility for a winner's’ failure to report awarded prizes to the appropriate taxing authorities.
6. This waiver may not be modified in any way. If any part of this waiver is determined to be invalid by law, all other parts of this waiver shall remain valid and enforceable.
7. I hereby warrant and represent that I am over 18 years of age and have signed this WAIVER, RELEASE Of LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE freely and voluntarily.
8. I hereby warrant and represent that I am the parent or legal guardian for the named participant, and that I have signed this WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE freely and voluntarily in my capacity as their parent or legal guardian on their behalf.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY.