2019 Dorado Boats Fall Classic
Saturday, October 12, 2019
• 40 Boat Maximum
• All 1st place category winners fishing out of a Dorado Boat will receive a BONUS payout
• Inshore Fishing Tournament with prizes for Snook, Red Fish, Trout, Grand Slam and a “wild card”
• Shotgun Start at 7:00am
• Must be at weigh in by 4:00pm. Photos must be submitted no later than 4pm.
• All fish must be taken on rod and reel with live or artificial bait only
• Any person on a tournament fishing boat MUST be entered in the tournament, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
• The iAngler Tournament App (free app) must be used to submit your fish catches and information
• BOUNDARIES: John’s Pass to Crystal Beach
• BOAT SAFETY: Any boat operated in an unsportsmanlike or unsafe manner will be disqualified
• All anglers must adhere to Florida State regulations and are responsible for obtaining their own fishing and boating licenses.
• Each team is eligible for one prize only. If any team has 2 fish as possible winners they will be awarded the larger of the two prizes.
• In the event of a tie, the first fish photo received will be the winner (as determined by the app).
• The iAngler Tournament App will be used to log in your fish during the tournament. The iAngler Tournament App is a free download. You will use your personal electronic device to take photos and submit them via the app. The app will track the time of the catch and points will determine the winners.
• Points will be awarded for longest overall slam (Snook, Redfish and Trout), Longest Snook, Longest Redfish, Longest Trout and Longest “wild card”. One point will be awarded per inch.