2019 Spring Classic Kayak Bass Tournament
Need Help? Contact Us
2019 Spring Classic Kayak Bass Tournament
9719 New Columbia Rd,
Campbellsville, KY 42718
This will be a road runner format. We use iAngler as our official scoring program and all anglers MUST use a Hawg Trough brand measuring device. (Available at Longhunter Outfitters).
Check in will be at Longhunter Outfitters (new location):
9719 New Columbia Rd, Campbellsville, KY 42718
ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN TIME ZONE.
Check in: 6:00am (EDT) Weigh-in: 2:00pm (EDT) Cost: $40 (There will also be a $20 Big Fish pot.) Awards: Cash Payout for 1st Place (dependent on participation.) NOTE: Door prizes will also be giving out
(Note: No actual weigh-in will take place. This is a CPR event.)
2nd & 3rd Place will receive prizes
Check in: 6:00am (EDT) Weigh-in: 2:00pm (EDT)
Cost: $40 (There will also be a $20 Big Fish pot.)
Awards: Cash Payout for 1st Place (dependent on participation.)
NOTE: Door prizes will also be giving out
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
2 months 2 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
2 months 2 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
04/20/2019 06:00 AM
Lines in the water
04/20/2019 06:30 AM
CPR Weigh-In: All anglers must be checked in
04/20/2019 02:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Policies and Procedures
1. This event will operate as a CPR (Catch-Photo-Release) event. Fish are not to be brought to check-in. Doing so will result in disqualification. A photo will be taken of each watercraft the morning of the event. This photo will be logged at the weigh-in station along with photos of the angler’s best 5 bass.
2. All watercraft must be human-powered (canoe, kayak, rowboat, etc) - No motors of any kind.
3. The Official Time is determined by the timepiece of the Tournament Official. No other watch or cell phone times will be accepted as a valid time. Any angler not in line by the established weigh-in time will have 1-inch deducted from their total of measurable fish for every minute late. Anglers may only check in their own fish.
4. "Mothershipping" (the towing or transporting of a kayak by a gasoline or electric powered boat) is strictly prohibited. Anglers may not receive any assistance from anyone in a gasoline or electric powered boat unless it is of an emergency nature.
5. Two or more anglers may fish from the same vessel; however each must be a paid entrant. Sharing of catches is strictly prohibited— you may only count the fish you caught.
6. Measuring devices and measuring: The “Hawg Trough” measuring devices are the measurers of choice. However, all measuring devices will be checked prior to launch. Measuring devices will be made available for inspection by tournament officials at anytime. Every picture of a fish must contain the angler’s unique tournament token. Absence of the token will result in the fish not being counted. Only the hand may be used to secure the fish to the measuring device. Go to www.facebook.com/longhunteroutfitters to see sample pictures of how and how not to measure fish.
7. Catching Fish: All fish must be taken with a fishing rod, line and hook on the day of the tournament during tournament hours. Absolutely no other method will be permitted. Artificial lures only - NO LIVE BAIT. Use of live bait will result in a disqualification.
8. Fish are to be photographed and released in as quick and safe manner as possible. Failure to release fish will result in a disqualification.
9. Scoring: Fish will be scored by using the total length of each angler’s best 5 bass. The highest total in inches will be the winner. Fish will be measured by the judge(s) and rounded down to the nearest ¼-inch. Fish that will be eligible for measurement in each tournament will be: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Black Bass and Kentucky or Spotted Bass. Angler may catch and count any combination of the eligible fish to count toward their total. No other species will count toward an angler’s total. Minimum size is 8 in.
10. All KDFWR boating regulations must be adhered to.
11. Participants are to exercise his or her own best judgment for safety when considering whether to fish in a tournament or not. Longhunter Outfitters retains the exclusive right to decide on cancelling/postponing an event due to inclement weather.
12. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed during the tournament.
13. Judging Inquiries: Any protests must be made in writing, accompanied with $50 cash within one hour of the designated weigh-in time to be considered.
14. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult while fishing.
15. This is a roadrunner event. Start and stop is at the same location, but any body of water may be fished.
Disclaimer Click to Read
Kentucky Kayak Bass Fishing Series
I am aware that these activities are hazardous activities and that I could be seriously injured or even killed. I am voluntarily participating in these activities with knowledge of the dangers involved, and agree to assume any and all risk of bodily injury, death or property damage, whether those risks are known or unknown.
As consideration for being permitted by Longhunter Outfitters and the Kentucky Kayak Bass Fishing Series to participate in these activities, I forever release Longhunter Outfitters and the Kentucky Kayak Bass Fishing Series or any Kentucky Kayak Bass Fishing Series affiliated organization, and their respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, contractors, and representatives from any and all actions, claims, or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, distributes, guardians, next of kin, spouse, and legal representatives now have, or may have in the future, for injury, death, or property damage, related to (I) my participation in these activities, (ii) the negligence or other acts, whether directly connected to these activities or not, and however caused, by any Release. I also agree that I, my assignees, heirs, distributes, guardians, next of kin, spouse, and legal representatives will not make a claim against, sue, or attach property of any Releasee in connection with any of the matters covered by the foregoing release.
All photos will become sole permission of Longhunter Outfitters and the Kentucky Kayak Bass Fishing Series and may be posted on the internet or used in any Longhunter Outfitters and the Kentucky Kayak Bass Fishing Series promotions, advertising, or legal disputes. Anyone caught cheating will have their photos posted all around the world via ALL social networking outlets, and their names will be forwarded to all tournament directors in the world.
I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability, and contract between myself and Longhunter Outfitters and the Kentucky Kayak Bass Fishing Series, the state, and the parish and sign it of my own free will.
If signed by a parent or guardian: I verify that the dangers of the activities and the significance of this release and waiver were explained to the participant and that the participant understood them.