2019 Dorado Boats Fall Classic
Shawn PackhamSpotted Sea Trout
Rick JacksonSpotted Sea Trout
scott cochraneSpotted Sea Trout
Tom HannerSpotted Sea Trout
CJ PeppeSpotted Sea Trout
Clint SimmonsSpotted Sea Trout
Vaughn WalkerSpotted Sea Trout
Matt maugerSpotted Sea Trout
Tara HuddlestonSpotted Sea Trout
Adam JohnsonSpotted Sea Trout
Ethan HaaslSpotted Sea Trout
Kion WIlsonSpotted Sea Trout
Bryan BoroskySpotted Sea Trout
Warren SpellSpotted Sea Trout
Mike WitforthSpotted Sea Trout
Midcoast Marine GroupSnook
Andrea at Dorado Custom Boats
Need Help? Contact Us
3rd Annual Dorado Boats Fall Classic
Inshore Fishing Tournament
Dorado Boats is hosting their 3rd Annual Inshore Fishing Tournament benefiting the Toys for Tots Foundation. This tournament is a two day event with a Captain's Party on Friday night which will include a silent auction. The inshore catch and release tournament is on Saturday with lines in at 7am.
The fishing boundaries are John's Pass to Crystal River. There will be over $10,000 in cash and prizes as well as food and drinks at the awards/weigh in ceremony. There is a bonus cash payout for all 1st place category winners fishing out of a Dorado Boat. Every team is eligible for one prize. If the team has 2 fish as a possible winner, they will be awarded the larger of the two prizes. In the event of a tie, the first fish photo received will be the winner.
For up to date information follow us on Facebook “Dorado Boats Fall Classic”
Benefitting the Toys for Tots Foundation:
The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community.
$300 USDTeam Event
Min: 2 Angler
Max: 6 Angler
Tournament is over
App Assistance for Dorado Boats Fall Classic
1 year 6 months ago
Mandatory Captains Meeting
1 year 7 months ago
1 year 7 months ago
Fall Classic Website
1 year 11 months ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
2 years 1 month ago
Events & Schedule
10/11/2019 06:00 PM
Lines in the Water
10/12/2019 07:00 AM
10/12/2019 04:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
• 40 Boat Maximum
• All 1st place category winners fishing out of a Dorado Boat will receive a BONUS payout
• Inshore Fishing Tournament with prizes for Snook, Red Fish, Trout, Grand Slam and a “wild card”
• Shotgun Start at 7:00am
• Must be at weigh in by 4:00pm. Photos must be submitted no later than 4pm.
• All fish must be taken on rod and reel with live or artificial bait only
• Any person on a tournament fishing boat MUST be entered in the tournament, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
• The iAngler Tournament App (free app) must be used to submit your fish catches and information
• BOUNDARIES: John’s Pass to Crystal Beach
• BOAT SAFETY: Any boat operated in an unsportsmanlike or unsafe manner will be disqualified
• All anglers must adhere to Florida State regulations and are responsible for obtaining their own fishing and boating licenses.
• Each team is eligible for one prize only. If any team has 2 fish as possible winners they will be awarded the larger of the two prizes.
• In the event of a tie, the first fish photo received will be the winner (as determined by the app).
• The iAngler Tournament App will be used to log in your fish during the tournament. The iAngler Tournament App is a free download. You will use your personal electronic device to take photos and submit them via the app. The app will track the time of the catch and points will determine the winners.
• Points will be awarded for longest overall slam (Snook, Redfish and Trout), Longest Snook, Longest Redfish, Longest Trout and Longest “wild card”. One point will be awarded per inch.
Disclaimer Click to Read
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the tournament presented by Dorado Custom Boats, its related events and activities, I, the undersigned, being of at least 18 years of age, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Company immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, agents, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Dorado Custom Boats, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law; and,
5. I, hereby confirm that I have read the tournament rules set forth by Dorado Custom Boats for this event and agree to abide by said rules for the event I am participating in. I clearly understand what is expected of me as it relates to the rules and participation in this event. I agree that any and all questions I may have regarding participation in this event have been/will be clarified by the Tournament Directors at the Captain’s Meeting held prior to the event as advertised. Should any issue or question I may have not be addressed, I agree to address it directly with the Tournament Directors prior to the start of the event. I understand that all decisions made by the event’s Tournament Directors and/or Tournament Committee are final; and,
6. If applicable I agree to reimburse Dorado Custom Boats and all tournament partners previously noted for any and all attorney’s fees, court costs, and/or other expenses incurred by me as a result of any action, claims or suits arising out of participation with this event. I recognize that unexpected dangers may arise during the course my activities as such that they will not be subject to close monitoring during the duration of the event. I certify that I/we am physically fit to participate in this tournament and that my vessel and/or gear are in safe operational condition; and,
7. I certify that I and the vessel I will be aboard for this even are covered by a valid insurance policy covering injury to ourselves, others and property damage caused by me during the course of this event and related activities. This release and waiver extends to all claims of any kind or nature whatsoever, foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown; and,
8. I agree explicitly to avoid any activities which are commonly, uncommonly, knowingly, or unknowingly to be considered, perceived, or otherwise thought to be cheating. I fully agree to participate in this event within the intent of the rules and regulations and agree to conduct myself in a safe, professional, and moral manner during my time participating in this event; and,
9. I acknowledge that there is to be no modification to this agreement shall be binding unless in writing signed by an authorized agent for the event. I agree that if any provision of this agreement should be or become invalid such invalidity shall not in any way affect any other provisions of this agreement which shall continue to remain in full force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT, AND AGREE TO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.