2018 PORT TAMPA BAYSLAM
Mark BellCommon snook Annie GlaserCommon snook Dale IsonCommon snook Bobby BurkeRed Drum (Redfish) Josh JordanCommon snook Bill KuzmickCommon snook Sean ConiglioCommon snook Jared KeatonMangrove Snapper Dale KinsellCommon snook Chad FreemanMangrove Snapper Trevor HortonCommon snook Darryl MinardiMangrove Snapper Adam ChanceyRed Drum (Redfish) Stephen SmithCommon snook Emmaunel ChrysakisRed Drum (Redfish) Jason BahamondeCommon snook Jordan YoungCrevalle jack Bill GiesekingMangrove Snapper MICHAEL BROWNCommon snook Carmine IavaroneSpotted Seatrout Robin ConleyCommon snook Casey EllisonRed Drum (Redfish) John ZeminaCrevalle jack Chris HartCrevalle jack Bob HughesSouthern flounder Caitlin ShickCommon snook Mark CrawfordCommon snook Rick SharpCommon snook Tony CampbellCrevalle jack Brad JohnsonSpotted Seatrout Paul AndersonMangrove Snapper Mark ValentiMangrove Snapper Patrick BlairCrevalle jack Jordan HooverSpotted Seatrout Patrick WillisCrevalle jack Loren RhoadsCrevalle jack Frank NelsonCommon snook Bob AllenCommon snook John SamahaRed Drum (Redfish)
Need Help? Contact Us
A Truly Downtown Tampa Tournament
Port Tampa Bay’s 2nd Annual fishing tournament, dubbed Port Tampa BaySlam is a one day, 5 species, catch and release bay-style fishing tournament. This is the only true DownTown Tampa Fishing tournament. Most others have been in the bay and have been based from other non-downtown venues and marinas.
to receive your code before clicking the register button here.
Similar to Port Tampa Bay’s Golf Tournament in the Spring and Anchor Ball in the Fall, the Port Tampa BaySlam tournament will be a fundraiser for several worthy causes including approximately 25% each of the below establishments.
- Tampa Bay Maritime Scholarship Foundation Inc. – providing scholarships to students in need seeking to further their study in Maritime sciences and maritime related careers
- Glazer Children's Museum - To create a learning laboratory where children play, discover, and connect with the world around them to develop as lifelong learners and leaders.
- Tampa Bay Watch - Tampa Bay Watch is dedicated to the protection and restoration of the Tampa Bay estuary through scientific and educational programs.
- Seafarer’s Center – providing a home-away-from home and a non-denominational, spiritual activity center for traveling mariners to Port Tampa Bay
- Title Sponsor | $10,000
- Tier 2 | $6,500
- Tier 3 | $4,000
- Tier 4 | $2,500
- Single Signup | $650
** In the event of inclement weather the tournament will be RESCHEDULED. **
Min: 1 Angler
Max: 4 Angler
Tournament is over
Technical Support for iAngler Tournament Mobile App
1 year 8 months ago
Tournament Final Details Reminder
1 year 8 months ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
1 year 12 months ago
Events & Schedule
11/08/2017 06:00 PM
11/09/2018 08:00 AM
11/09/2017 09:00 AM
11/09/2017 03:00 PM
11/09/2017 03:30 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Tournament Rules and Regulations
- Live bait and artificial baits will be permitted.
- This is a catch and release tournament
- All fish must be caught on rod and reel only.
- All anglers shall comply with all FWC and federal fishing regulations.
- All boats must leave and return to the designated docks. No Exceptions.
- In the event of a tie, the team who turns in their picture first will be the tie-breaker.
- Guides will be responsible for providing bait, fishing gear, and ice.